Register Today for the 2023 AGS CONFERENCE
The University of Denver – Denver, Colorado
Tuesday, June 20th – Sunday, June 25th
AGS is returning to its traditional full conference schedule with the option of virtual attendance during the paper sessions and any evening presentations. We look forward to seeing as many of our members, friends, and vendors as possible in Denver!
This year’s conference will include:
- Cemetery Tours
- Forbes and Oakley Awards
- Student Scholarship Awards
- Preservation/Conservation Workshop
- Late Nights
- and more!
Registration options include:
- Full Conference Registration (All sessions, campus lodging and meals)
- Guest Registration* (Guest for lodging/meals only)
- Full Conference Registration – On Your Own Lodging (All sessions and meals; lodging on your own)
- Virtual Only Conference Registration (Lectures and sessions Thursday and Friday)
- Preservation Workshop Only Registration (Thursday lecture and Friday field workshop; attendance is limited)
- Day by Day Registration (Daily activities including meals; no lodging or workshop)
Registration for Full Conference and Conference with on your own lodging closes on May 26. Please note all vehicles on campus require a parking pass that is prepaid and will be available when you check in. More info is found on the registration form.
* must be at least 8 years old
For further info: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 413-772-0836 or visit our website at: